Assertiveness Skills Program
Whether you are working across your organization or across cultures, assertiveness skills are a central part of effective communication. Being assertive means being able to think quickly and communicate your point confidently without losing sight of your audience.
In this program you will learn how to communicate efficiently and assertively to colleagues and clients at all levels in an organization. Using role plays and other hands-on tools, learn how to use practical win-win communication techniques to solve problems.
- Understand what “assertive communication” is and why it is important
- Distinguish between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviors, and clarify appropriate situations for using each
- Apply assertiveness techniques in work-related situations, and gain greater confidence in your ability to communicate assertively
- Develop an action plan for mastering assertive communication, and take it back to the workplace for implementation
- Anyone seeking solutions for communication challenges with problematic personalities (people with problems expressing themselves, those who communicate too strongly, etc.) both in and outside the company
- Anyone who wants to learn how to better communicate with the different personality types through systematic analysis of causes and countermeasures