Leadership Discovery Program
The focus of this workshop is on “you”. In order to develop true leadership, listening to a lecture or reviewing other company’s case studies will not suffice. You must face yourself, reflect on your own behavior and actions to date, and work toward improvement criteria that you, yourself establish.
Toward that end, this workshop puts great emphasis on the participants’ initiative to explore and discover his/her own leadership potential through a wide range of hands-on exercises.
- Rediscover your personal goals and aspirations
- Experience elements of effective teamwork
- Understand your own strengths and weaknesses
- Improve communication skills
- Develop a practical action plan to display leadership
- Think about what you personally can do to help re-energize your organization
- Anyone who wants to develop or re-examine their leadership skills/style
- Anyone who wants to have a greater influence on other people and the organization as a whole, regardless of their position or rank