PFC guidelines for handling of personal information
- Personal information is defined as data that makes it possible to distinguish an individual’s identity, such as their name, e-mail address, or date of birth.
- PFC collects personal information such as e-mail addresses from parties that make business inquiries to PFC or request membership in the Facilitator’s Club. This information is used solely to facilitate the transmission of e-mail and other communications, and will not be used for any other purpose.
- PFC staff take necessary measures to ensure all personal information remains confidential and is managed in a safe, responsible manner.
- There may be times when processing of personal data is outsourced to an external partner. In such cases as well, PFC takes necessary measures to ensure all data remains confidential and is managed in a safe, responsible manner.
- PFC will not share or provide any personal information to a third party without the explicit consent from the individual providing the personal information, except in cases where it is legally required or necessary to preserve human life or property.
- Please send any questions or inquiries regarding handling of personal information to the below address, and we will respond as swiftly and sincerely as possible.
People Focus Consulting
Le Grand Harajuku
3-12-8, Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051