PFC guidelines for handling of personal information
- Personal information refers to any information that can be used to identify a specific individual by e-mail address, name, date of birth, or other description.
- We collect personal information such as e-mail addresses from those who wish to make inquiries or participate in public lectures and events, but the purpose of use is specified as the provision of information by e-mail from us, and we do not use the information beyond the necessity of this purpose.
- We provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the security of personal data when our employees process personal information.
- We may outsource the processing of personal information to other companies. In this case, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure the security of personal information.
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual. However, this excludes cases where the provision of such information is required by law or is necessary for the protection of life or property.
- If you have any questions or concerns about personal information, please contact us at the contact information below. We will respond to your inquiry promptly and sincerely.
People Focus Consulting Co., Ltd.
Le Grand Harajuku, 3-12-8,